Loose Hemp Tea Shake - Heretics Bone Powder <0.2% THC (15g)Reviews
Loose Tea - Heretics Bone Powder
Mixed Indoor Hemp,
Comes Packed in 15 Gram Tubs (Hemp Shake from Flowering Heads)
The process of how to make hemp tea is rather simple and straightforward, not too different from brewing green tea.
The main ingredients for making the tea include:
- Hemp tea (loose-leaf or tea bags).
- Sweetener (honey).
- Milk or cream.
- Lemon peel or your preferred spice (for added flavor).
To brew your own hemp tea, follow these steps:
- Bring a jar of water to a boil. You would need the heat to activate hemp’s CBD molecules.
- Put your hemp teabag, or a teaspoon of hemp tea powder, in a mug. If you are also using a lemon peel to flavor the tea, put it in as well.
- Pour the hot water into the mug and leave it to steep for two to five minutes.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the tea if you are using loose leaf hemp tea.
- Depending on your preferences, add a splash of cream or some milk, then stir the mix.
- If you want to, you can add honey or other sweeteners to sweeten the tea. Do note that the tea normally tastes good just as it is.
- That’s it! Enjoy your freshly brewed cup of hemp tea!
The secret to brewing the best and healthiest cup of hemp tea is the addition of a little fat. In its natural form, CBD is not water-soluble. If you want to get the maximum benefits of hemp tea, add a small amount of butter or coconut oil to the tea, especially if you are not adding milk or cream.
- No psychoactive effects
- From biological farming
- THC <0.2%
Everything has been grown organically under government license and thoroughly tested to be under 0.2% THC (non-psychoactive), which falls under the European Union product requirements, making them 100% UK Legal
Our hemp tea flowers are named after popular cannabis strains with similar terpene profiles. All of our CBD hemp flowers are harvested by hand and dry-cured naturally before they are processed, trimmed and sorted.
Red Eyez - The World Of Hemp - Whole Plant CBD Hemp Tea is not intended to prevent, cure or treat any disease or illness. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Not intended to smoke or vape. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision then please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
**All CBD Flower tea contains <0.02% THC and is therefore legal within the UK – This product is not intended to be smoked**